[QGIS-Developer] Apply style to all selected layers and groups

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:20:04 PST 2023

I keep having users come to me and ask why QGIS does not allow the ability
to apply a style to all selected layers and groups of layers. As far as I
know this does not exist. I added a routine to do this in the Density
Analysis plugin, but this capability really should be a part of the core
Layer Styling - perhaps with a checkbox that says to apply to all selected
layers. This would need to understand that it is only applied to layers
that match the layer type or either the first or last selected layer.

Are there any development efforts to apply styles to all selected layers?

Thanks,

Calvin