[QGIS-Developer] How to find pxiels per meter resolution

Gabriele Ascolese gab74 at libero.it
Sat Jul 1 10:01:05 PDT 2023

Hy all,

i'm developing a c++ gis using qgis api. I have a project in wgs84 projection.

I need to draw a complex poligon, so i need to find how is the pixel resolution per meters, so i can find how many pixel are in 1 meters and use this value to draw at real dimension.

How can i find the pixel per meter resolution using QGIS ?  I see that WGS84 projection use degrees as measure unit..but i need meter.

Thank you