[QGIS-Developer] QGIS QT6 build status & roadmap meeting

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 02:37:12 PST 2023

Hi,

As most of you are probably aware, a lot of work has been recently
done in order to support QT6 QGIS builds.

During the last PSC meeting we discussed the QGIS QT6 support status
because we would like to start a discussion in order to set up a
roadmap and move forward.

We decided to organize a meeting with all the interested QGIS
contributors to discuss:

- current QT6 build status
- blockers (webkit etc.)
- how to move forward

If you are willing to participate please choose a time that works for
you here  https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/enRwEz5e

Here are a few links to the previous discussions:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2022-August/065012.html
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2022-August/009864.html

Thank you!

--