[QGIS-Developer] QGIS QT6 build status & roadmap meeting

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Mar 9 06:36:55 PST 2023

Hi Allessandro,

Very interested! Please let us know what the outcome of the doodle is,
so I/others can try to be there/lurk if possible (my input will not be enough to influence the date/time,
but I would be really happy to try to make the build work on Debian :-) , I failed last time I tried ).

Am I right to conclude this is (for europe) an afternoon/evening session (11AM-12PM)?

All: Thanks for this work and good luck with all tough hurdles/decisions!

Richard Duivenvoorde