[QGIS-Developer] QtCreator QGIS debugging not showing values

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Mar 31 02:16:58 PDT 2023

Hi Devs,

Trying to look into one of my own issues (wrong timestep count for mesh layers #48942), I fail to see the values of variables in QtCreator see screendump.
I tried to fiddle with Debuggers (gdb -> lldb), helpers, gdb properties (Load system GDB pretty printers) etc etc. But I fail to see anything. Or getting frequent qgis crashes from withing qtcreator...

Does this 'just work' with others? Or is everybody on Fedora now, or should I learn to debug from terminal :-)?
Any clue for me?

My environment:
Debian testing
Qt 5.15.8