[QGIS-Developer] Python Plugin for Fuzzy Inference Systems in QGIS

Prakriti Shetty prakritishetty02 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 20:05:42 PDT 2023

Dear QGIS developers and maintainers,

I'm Prakriti Shetty, a third year undergraduate at the Indian Institute of
Technology Bombay, India.

I have developed a simplistic version of a plugin for Fuzzy Logic that can
be incorporated into QGIS as part of my course project, under the guidance
of Prof Alok Porwal and his ex-PhD student, Ms Bijal Chudasama.

I'm sharing the link to my code and my project report, where I mention the
work done so far, alongwith screenshots of the developed plugin and what
needs to be implemented further to get it up and running.
Please let me know if I can raise a PR for the same.

Code Link: https://github.com/PrakritiShetty/GNR633Project_QGISPlugin.git
(I don't mind a star to the repo in case you liked it😁)

Thanks and regards
Prakriti Shetty