[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2023

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue May 2 10:41:07 PDT 2023

Dear developers,

This is the final call for submissions. The form will close today, by end of day, anywhere in the world.

Regards,
Anita

On Saturday, 22. April 2023 13:59:05 (+02:00), Anita Graser wrote:

Dear developers,

This is a friendly reminder that we'll soon reach the deadline for applications to the grant programme on Tuesday 2023-05-02.
Please get your ideas in: https://blog.qgis.org/2023/04/04/qgis-grants-8-call-for-grant-proposals-2023/

Regards,
Anita