[QGIS-Developer] Loading DXF in QGIS?

Catania, Luke A ERDC-RDE-GRL-VA CIV Luke.A.Catania at erdc.dren.mil
Tue Oct 3 14:30:22 PDT 2023

I tried the code but it never went through the loop, since it did not find POLYLINES.  When I bring the dxf  in using QGIS’s Project/Import/Export/Import Layers from DWG/DXF, I see it shows several named layers, but I tried searching on the ones that showed up in the QGIS layer panel  of these and nothing was found.

When those imported there were three groups 0, MP.RSRC.CONDAIR, MP.SL and those respectively have layers polylines, hatches, polylines.  I tried searching on the group names as well as the lower case polylines layer and the query did not return anything.