[QGIS-Developer] LAStools QGIS plugin, transfer of ownership

Silke Kämmerer silke.kaemmerer at rapidlasso.de
Thu Oct 26 14:41:48 PDT 2023

Hi there,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm contacting you because we need help with our LAStools QGIS plugin:

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/LAStools/

Since Martin Isenburg (main owner of the plugin) passed away, and the author (Victor Olaya) is not available to maintain the plugin, I wanted to ask if you could transfer the ownership of the plugin to our new userid 'rapidlasso' so that we can update the plugin, but ensure that all records remain (such as versions, number of downloads, ..) ?

Can you please let us know what we need to do?

Many thanks,
Silke

Silke Kämmerer | CEO
Phone: +49 172 65 43 209
E-Mail: silke.kaemmerer at rapidlasso.de<mailto:silke.kaemmerer at rapidlasso.de>
[cid:image003.png at 01DA0864.11F2D650]
rapidlasso GmbH
Friedrichshafener Straße 1
82205 Gilching - Germany
www.rapidlasso.de<http://www.rapidlasso.de/>

This electronic message and any attached documents are intended only for the named addressee(s). This communication from rapidlasso GmbH may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure and it must not be disclosed, copied, forwarded or distributed without authorization. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.