[QGIS-Developer] Modeler: Can a QgsProcessingOutputVariant be a QgsProcessingParameterGeometry for child algorithm?

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:52:39 PDT 2024

Hi devs,

I'm trying to build algorithms with geometry ouput.
It seems that QgsProcessingOutputVariant has been build for it.

But if I use my algorithms in a model with QGIS 3.34 :
* I can't provide a name to QgsProcessingOutputVariant to become model
algorithm ouput
* I can't use QgsProcessingOutputVariant as a parameter for a child
algorithm

What is the QgsProcessingOutputVariant use case?
Which QgsProcessingOutputVariant has been defined for?

Thanks,
René-Luc