[QGIS-Developer] Projected Milestone for Qt6 Official Windows Support?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:37:56 PDT 2024

Hi Jeffrey,

Qt6 is being worked on actively. This is a huge project and QGIS.org is
spending funds, and  volunteer developpers spend also countless hours on
making this happen.

Be assured that this will happen.

Furhermore, QGIS project also funded some upstream fixes and features in
Qt6. We definitely want to benefit from them.

Cheers

Régis