[QGIS-Developer] PKI Certs with QGIS

Joshua Tomlin jtomlin at omnifederal.com
Fri Apr 26 13:13:18 PDT 2024

Dear QGIS Support Team,

    I'm currently working on a script that will allow the CAC reader to
pull PKI Certs off the CAC card. I'm currently working with the CAC support
team and they have a few questions that I'm not familiar with that you may
know:

Does the opensource application support PKI?

How does the opensource application process FIPS 140 cryptography?

I believe QGIS does support PKI based on the authentication block I've
attached to this email but would you happen to know the answers to the
other question?

Thanks,

Joshua T

Omni Federal