[QGIS-Developer] GDAL processing algorithms issues due the default output layer extensions weirdly changed

Abdul Raheem Siddiqui abdulraheemsiddiqui at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:36:55 PDT 2024

I am the owner of the Curve Number Generator plugin and multiple people
have reported this issue. They are saying they never changed the default
format themselves.
When they make a new profile, everything works well. Someone has reported
this to QGIS as well
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/57250#issuecomment-2080370076

Abdul Raheem Siddiqui
abdulraheemsiddiqui at gmail.com