[QGIS-Developer] Maintainance of QGIS Plugin repository

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Apr 30 13:38:49 PDT 2024

Hi Admire

Thanks for this! We can certainly task Lova with helping to streamline the
process, implement better moderation tools etc. With regards to deleting
plugins, I think we should take the approach that we in general do not
physically delete things, rather we unpublish them with a flag that removes
them from the plugins.xml, search on the plugins page etc. I think it would
be prudent to maintain the chain of evidence in case we ever have a dispute
or complaint about a plugin.

Regards

Tim

​