[QGIS-Developer] Qt6 builds and plugins -- ready for testing!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 21:10:59 PST 2024

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 07:58, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> With some excellent work recently completed by Julien, we're now at a stage where there's no *major* roadblocks preventing plugins from functioning under the Qt6 builds!

OK, given the progress made over the last couple of weeks I feel like
we're in a position now where we could start making Qt6 based "preview
releases" available for widespread testing.  How do we feel about
making non-default, non-recommended Qt6 preview releases of QGIS 3.36
publicly available? Is there any particular milestone we need to
achieve before we should consider this?

Nyall