[QGIS-Developer] Compilation error during cmake configuration

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun Feb 11 10:36:00 PST 2024

Hi,

This is introduced by https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/56284.
It looks like the Qt5Keychain cmake config contains paths from the system
where it was built originally.

Ideally this should be fixed in the Qt5Keychain package of OSGeo4W.
If this is not possible, we'll probably have to re-add a small wrapper
cmake script to fix the find logic specifically for OSGeo4W.

Right now the easiest workaround for you is probably to just revert this
commit.

Kind regards
Matthias