[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2024 proposal : QGIS improve the graphical modeler UI and UX

Julien Moura (Oslandia) julien.moura at oslandia.com
Thu Feb 22 01:43:29 PST 2024

Hi Valentin,

It's a really nice and refreshing initiative, congrats! It's really
ambitious, hope that becomes real or at least drives the future work. As
mentioned by Régis, the current ETL ecosystem situation is favorable to
the emergence of an open source ETL, and QGIS Processing is clearly a
good candidate.

Do you need someone, organization or company to support you?

See you in Grenoble to talk about urban planning and QGIS :).

Regards,
Julien