[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Full Stack Web Developer Report

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Thu Feb 22 06:34:26 PST 2024

Hi Lova,

if I understand it right, using smtp.gmail.com *will* send all mails via
Google. I don't know which SMTP host is currently used.

Looking at the MX records of qgis.org it seems like Google is used
already anyways so I might be barking up an old and rotten tree. :(

It really should not be any of Google's business when people communicate
with qgis.org addresses.

Thank you!

Cheers, Hannes

johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com