[QGIS-Developer] Shapefile not correctly shown in some areas.

Colin Sare-Soar colin.saresoar at terrashape.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 19:21:21 PST 2024

I loaded the shapefile and found some weird behaviour.
I saw a line of points, with a break (presumably your 'hole') but the same as you, I couldn't click on any of them and they disappear.
I cannot see the point numbers or any info. The table is blank.
I can see from the properties that there are 2001 points but nothing else. I can see the coordinates of the points by right clicking.
One problem that I have is that all my tooltips have disappeared. A small window opens but it is blank, so that doesn't help.

I could see the line in Google Earth but the points disappeared there also, if I zoomed in too much.

My system is:

QGIS version
3.34.2-Prizren
QGIS code revision