[QGIS-Developer] Shapefile not shown correctly in some areas

Colin Sare-Soar colin.saresoar at terrashape.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 19:56:34 PST 2024

Thanks Andrea for clearing the shapefile question up.
I also write my own shapefiles programatically but haven't fallen foul of this particular item.
Regarding my post on this subject, I mentioned that I had no tooltips on any of the toolbar icons. I have searched the documantation but can't find any mention of tooltips. Do they go by another name in QGIS?
I tried the Settings/Interface customization menu item to see if there was a setting in there but the window just freezes. I cannot scroll down or click on anything.
I have only noticed this in the latest version that I have.

My system:

QGIS version  3.34.2-Prizren
QGIS code revision  7d199797fcc
Qt version  5.15.3
Python version  3.10.12
GDAL/OGR version  3.4.1
PROJ version  8.2.1
EPSG Registry database version  v10.041 (2021-12-03)
GEOS version  3.10.2-CAPI-1.16.0
SQLite version  3.37.2
PDAL version  2.3.0
PostgreSQL client version  14.10 (Ubuntu 14.10-0ubuntu0.22.04.1)
SpatiaLite version  5.0.1
QWT version  6.1.4
QScintilla2 version  2.11.6
OS version  Linux Mint 21.2