[QGIS-Developer] Shapefile not shown correctly in some areas

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sun Jan 14 00:05:16 PST 2024

Il 14/01/2024 04:56, Colin Sare-Soar via QGIS-Developer ha scritto:
> Regarding my post on this subject, I mentioned that I had no tooltips on any of the toolbar icons.
 > I tried the Settings/Interface customization menu item to see if
there was a setting in there but the window just freezes.

Hi Colin,
try if the issue also occurs using a new QGIS user profile [1].
If the issue also occurs using a new QGIS user profile, then please file
an issue report on the GitHub QGIS source code repository [2].

Best regards.

Andrea

[1]
https://docs.qgis.org/latest/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#working-with-user-profiles