[QGIS-Developer] QGIS plugin depends on pypi package

John Lindsay jlindsay at uoguelph.ca
Fri Jan 19 13:16:30 PST 2024

Hi Julien,

Thank you for your detailed answer:

"If you're interested, let me know. It could motivate me to write a tutorial detailing this method."

Yes, I would be very interested in that tutorial if you managed to find the time.

Regards,

John

Prof. John Lindsay

Dept. of Geography, Environment & Geomatics,

The University of Guelph,

Room 122, Hutt Building,

E-mail: jlindsay at uoguelph.ca

Phone: (519) 824-4120 ext. 56074