[QGIS-Developer] A problem with the python oracledb connector

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Tue Jan 23 01:04:14 PST 2024

Hi,

It's an issue from your plugin "vectortodbloader" which use a 3rd party
library "oracledb" not an issue in QGIS.

You have to install the python dependency "oracledb" on your system. I
fail to find the plugin on QGIS plugins plateform, so I fail to find
information on how you could install such dependency.

Regards,
Julien