[QGIS-Developer] Strange Mysql (spatial) behaviour: no points visible

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Jan 23 11:19:08 PST 2024

Thanks Even for checking Even!
I replayed your test, and with me it was fine too

My gut feeling is that it is something in the ogr - gdal bridge.
OR there is a (?wkt) issue because of the move from an older mysql to a newer version?
Is is actually exact the same issue as
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/34170 :

Ogr shows all, attributes shown ok, it is just QGIS that is not showing the points.

I'll try to debug the current db, and I've asked the people to create a test db (which hopefully then has the same issue :-) )

Regards & Thanks,

Richard