[QGIS-Developer] plugins: pip dependecies

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 02:28:46 PST 2024

Hi,

I would like to ask regarding QGIS plugin publishing which has pip
dependency.

In metadata.txt I added:

plugin_dependencies=smoderp2d

When trying to install a plugin from ZIP created by pb_tool unfortunately
smoderp2d dependency is not installed. The Plugin Dependencies Manager is
shown, the dialog just hangs with Action -> Fix manually. No error message
is displayed.

[image: image.png]

How can I fix this issue? Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Martin

PS: I tried to install smodep2d manually by pip and it worked fine.

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa