[QGIS-Developer] Strange Mysql (spatial) behaviour: no points visible

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Jan 28 10:44:52 PST 2024

> But, my point: why can QGIS apparently show attributes, while not
> showing a geom.. Apparently the features were fully retrieved.

When displaying the attribute table, QGIS doesn't apply a spatial
filter. Whereas when displaying features on the canvas, it does. And as
I found out, something's weird (broken?) on MySQL side regarding spatial
filtering on layers without CRS (or with the implied undefined
geographic SRS)

--
http://www.spatialys.com