[QGIS-Developer] Request for Initial Feedback on Layer Atlas Plugin

Jean-Baptiste Peter jbpeter at outlook.com
Tue Jul 9 06:19:37 PDT 2024

Did you install PyQtWebEngine “manually” using pip install? If that is the case, it will not be bundled with qgis and needs to be imported from Pyqt directly:

‘from qgis.PyQt.QtWebEngineWidgets import QWebEngineView’

needs to be replaced by :

‘from PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets import QWebEngineView’

As of now, the only way to get this working out of the box is to install qgis with Osgeo4W installer.

Best,

Jean-Baptiste Peter