[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] QGIS.org new website now online

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jul 16 15:00:23 PDT 2024

Hi Tomas

Documentation translation activities continue as normal.

Regardless of what happens with translation of the website (it is still
under discussion), the site is a complete overhaul and will likely require
a fresh start translation wise, if we continue with that approach.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, Jul 12, 2024 at 10:20 AM Tomas Straupis <tomasstraupis at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello
>
>   So sadly our translations go to the trash can.
>   Should we continue translating documentation, or that is also going
> to be thrown out?
>
> --
> Tomas

​