[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] QGIS.org new website now online

Tomas Straupis tomasstraupis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:53:36 PDT 2024

2024-07-17, tr, 01:00 Tim Sutton rašė:
> <...> the site is a complete overhaul and will likely require a fresh start translation
> wise, if we continue with that approach.

  Visual changelog, case study pages are exactly the same, a lot of
other (larger) pages are (text-wise) almost the same.
  Translating just ONE changelog page took ~week of work. All of that
was thrown away. It is hard to guess the (unstated/un-communicated)
benefit/justification of losing all of that hard work of unpaid
volunteers. It will take a lot of time till I will want to translate
again :-(

--
Tomas