[QGIS-Developer] Updating interfaces

Pedro Camargo c at margo.co
Sun Jun 2 22:20:49 PDT 2024

Thanks a lot for this, Nyall. It works a treat!

I did notice a curious behavior, though.  The stdout callback seems to only be called every so often, and there doesn't seem to be a control for that in the documentation for the relevant objects. Did I miss anything?

Cheers,

Pedro

---- On Mon, 27 May 2024 18:12:33 +1000 Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote ---