[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Looking for assistance with fixing RTL label bugs

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Mon Jun 3 01:19:46 PDT 2024

Hi all,
various user are reporting that the issue no longer occurs on Windows
using  QGIS 3.34.6 and QGIS 3.36.3 from OSGeo4W.

Since the OSGeo4W installers of both such versions (3.34.6 and 3.36.3)
ship a bunch of updated libraries [1] (with the Qt library among them),
then it looks like the root cause of the issue may have been due to a
library used by QGIS and not to QGIS itself.

Best regards.

Andrea

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2024-April/066691.html