[QGIS-Developer] keys of the dict in setShapeProperties(dict)

Jacky Volpes jacky.volpes at oslandia.com
Mon Jun 3 08:44:28 PDT 2024

Hi Abdelghani,

Reading the source code, we can deduce the properties.
I agree that the documentation is too light here.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/3d/symbols/qgspoint3dsymbol.cpp#L172

For a cylinder, the properties are "length", "radius" (default values
are 10).
For a sphere: "radius" (default value is 10).
For a cone: "length" (default value is 10).
For a cube: "size"(default value is 10).
For a torus: "radius" (default value is 10), "minorRadius" (default
value is 5).
For a plane: "size" (default value is 10).
For extruded text: "depth" (default value is 1).
For Model and Billboard: no property.

I only did a "translator" job here :-)   and I don't know if the 3D
shapes that are listed make sense for you.
Regards,

Jacky Volpes

Ingénieur SIG - Oslandia