[QGIS-Developer] keys of the dict in setShapeProperties(dict)

Abdelghani Tamort abdel.tmrt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:40:02 PDT 2024

Hello Jacky,

Thank you for your effort, it is much clearer now.
Since Model has no property, then the dictionary in the
.setShapeProperties() method should be empty?
But how do I input the model's directory into the QgsPoint3DSymbol() ?

Here is my attempt of doing so, for now it doesn't work :

*# get the layer named "arbre"layer =
QgsProject.instance().mapLayersByName('arbre')[0]s = QgsPoint3DSymbol()#
set 3d model to the symbolmodel =
qgis.analysis.Qgis.Point3DShape(7)s.setShape(model)s.setShapeProperties({"Model"
: "C:/Users/atamort/Downloads/trees_low_poly.fbx"})renderer =
QgsVectorLayer3DRenderer(s)layer.setRenderer3D(renderer)*

Any help would be appreciated !

Best,
Abdelghani