[QGIS-Developer] qgis plugin repo - I can't upload new releases after removing myself as a contributor

info at opengis.it info at opengis.it
Sat Jun 8 02:31:51 PDT 2024

   Good morning,
   I am the maintainer of the qgis2web plugin and to update the metadata of the plugin I removed the previous maintainer "tomchadwin" putting myself "andreaordonselli" and at the same time I removed myself from the list of collaborators.
   Once this information was saved I was no longer able to have the necessary permissions to upload new releases and edit the plugin. In fact I no longer see qgis2web among the "my plugins" list.
   Lastly, I wanted to include "tomchadwin" as a collaborator, but I couldn't find his name in the list.
   I ask for help.
   Thank you.

   Andrea Ordonselli
   OpenGIS.it