[QGIS-Developer] qgis plugin repo - I can't upload new releases after removing myself as a contributor

Lova Andriarimalala lova at kartoza.com
Sun Jun 9 00:09:39 PDT 2024

Dear Andrea Ordonselli

According to https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/issues/303 and https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/pull/316, the new maintainer should also listed in the collaborators field. The state of the original author is preserved so she/he won’t be (and doesn’t need to be) listed in the collaborators list. Additionally, you could check the Display “Created by” in the plugin details checkbox to show the original author user in the plugin details.
I’ve restored the qgis2web plugin Maintainer and Collaborators to its previous state. You should have access to the plugin now.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you need any more help.

Best regards,
Lova

—
[Image]

Lova Andriarimalala
QGIS Full Stack Developer
Visit http://kartoza.com<http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open source:
* Desktop GIS programming services
* Geospatial web development
* GIS Training
* Consulting Services
Office: +261(0)34 09 524 73<tel:+261340952473>