[QGIS-Developer] Ubuntu GIS repo with new gdal, LERC and ZSTD support?

Brian M Hamlin maplabs at light42.com
Mon Mar 4 08:59:32 PST 2024

#osgeolive is a project of OSGeo dot org, and is part of the developer
chain that builds UbuntuGIS

   https://live.osgeo.org

An experimental build of new GDAL and QGIS can be found here

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-experimental/+packages

This is fresh-paint new and needs some testing. A preferred way to test
is to enable the UbuntuGIS repo, and then this repo on top of that. If
people have the skills, please try and report back to UbuntuGIS mailing
list.

  apt source =>  deb
http://ppa.launchpad.net/osgeolive/release-16.0/ubuntu jammy main

    hth-

##--

  Brian M Hamlin  /  MAPLABS  /  OSGeoLive PSC