[QGIS-Developer] Preparing inheritance : change a plugin's owner

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Mar 12 17:54:05 PDT 2024

Hi Jean
Great that you are planning for this - sorry I cannot help, but I am keen
to understand this process to write up for the QGIS AU blog.
Do you have someone that you are handing it over to?

Cheers
Em

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 at 05:29, Jean Hemmi via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> How to change a plugin's owner ?
>
>    - give my QGIS plugins user is not a smart inheritance since user name
>    doesn't change.
>    - Just upload a new version with a new plugin user (but can the plugin
>    name be the same ?)
>
> Impossible is not QGIS
> Thanks for your help. I'm not in a hurry, just preparing future
> Jean Hemmi

Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst
emma at north-road.com
[image: https://north-road.com]
*North Road*
Cartography • Development • Spatial Analysis
*north-road.com* <http://north-road.com>
<https://twitter.com/northroadgeo>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/north-road-studios>
<https://www.facebook.com/North-Road-997236690392419/home>