[QGIS-Developer] Preparing inheritance : change a plugin's owner

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Mar 13 00:09:40 PDT 2024

Hi Jean,

We can help, but it is to me not fully clear what you want:

- if you just want to change the owner of YOUR plugin: please sent me
1) the name(s) of your plugin(s)
2) your qgis/osgeo name/handle
3) the owners new qgis/osgeo name/handle
4) some message from old and new owner that they agree on this

- if you want to rename a plugin or remove one please make clear which one

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde