[QGIS-Developer] Follow-up Required: Plugin Version 14.7.5 Pending Manual Approval Since September 27
Mustafa Elghaazaly
mostafanehad188 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 23:07:11 PDT 2026
Dear Lova,
I am following up regarding version 14.7.5 of my QGIS plugin, which I uploaded on September 27, 2026.
The automated security validation has passed successfully, and there are no outstanding security issues preventing the version from being reviewed. However, the release has remained pending manual approval since the upload.
According to the QGIS plugin approval documentation, plugins are normally reviewed daily except weekends.
I understand that the approval process is volunteer-based and that review times can vary. However, the current delay has already prevented me from delivering this update to users for several days.
Could you please check the status of version 14.7.5 and arrange for it to be reviewed as soon as possible?
If there is any issue, missing requirement, or action required from my side, please let me know explicitly so I can address it immediately.
At this point, I would appreciate either:
Approval of version 14.7.5, or
Clear feedback on what is currently blocking its approval.
Thank you for looking into this.
Best regards,
Mustafa El Ghazaly
QGIS Plugin Author
QGIS username: MustafaElGhazaly
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/attachments/20261001/871bb76d/attachment-0001.htm>
More information about the QGIS-Developer
mailing list