[QGIS-Developer] Follow-up Required: Plugin Version 14.7.5 Pending Manual Approval Since September 27

Lova Andriarimalala lova at kartoza.com
Wed Sep 30 23:24:17 PDT 2026


Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for following up. I am missing context regarding the plugin's
name, so I'm guessing which one you mean.
If it's the "Align Features to Path" plugin, I see that the author's email
is not verified (status on the plugin is "Email confirmation pending")
which blocks the approval process. Indeed, this plugin won't be listed in
the review queue unless the author's email has been verified.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lova Andriarimalala


*QGIS Full Stack Developer   *
*T *: +27(0) 87 809 2702          *E *: lova at kartoza.com          *W* :
kartoza.com



*This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you *
*have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying*
*of the contents is prohibited.*


On Thu, 1 Oct 2026 at 09:07, Mustafa Elghaazaly <mostafanehad188 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Lova,
>
> I am following up regarding version 14.7.5 of my QGIS plugin, which I
> uploaded on September 27, 2026.
>
> The automated security validation has passed successfully, and there are
> no outstanding security issues preventing the version from being reviewed.
> However, the release has remained pending manual approval since the upload.
>
> According to the QGIS plugin approval documentation, plugins are normally
> reviewed daily except weekends.
>
> I understand that the approval process is volunteer-based and that review
> times can vary. However, the current delay has already prevented me from
> delivering this update to users for several days.
>
> Could you please check the status of version 14.7.5 and arrange for it to
> be reviewed as soon as possible?
>
> If there is any issue, missing requirement, or action required from my
> side, please let me know explicitly so I can address it immediately.
>
> At this point, I would appreciate either:
>
>    1. Approval of version 14.7.5, or
>    2. Clear feedback on what is currently blocking its approval.
>
> Thank you for looking into this.
>
> Best regards,
> Mustafa El Ghazaly
> QGIS Plugin Author
> QGIS username: MustafaElGhazaly
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/attachments/20261001/b01de172/attachment.htm>


More information about the QGIS-Developer mailing list