[QGIS-it-user] Grass da Qgis

Federico Lazzaroni fedelazza a gmail.com
Mar 17 Gen 2017 03:44:19 PST

Ci riprovo. Non riesco a lanciare i comandi Grass da Qgis.
Ho disinstallato Qgis 2.18.2, pulito con Ccleaner, eliminato i file di qgis
in giro e reinstallato da locale qgis 2.14.
Stesso errore. Provo a cambiare la directory, come da figura, ma stesso
risultato

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5-BqO-DssYLejZvMW9BVGxHdGM

Lavoro aihmè, su win10, ma non dipende da me!!!.
Cosa devo fare???
Grazie
Federico

Sulla lista Qgis-user ho trovato queste risposte

"This also started happening to me after upgrading to 2.18.2.
If you open QGIS in the command line, then try to run a GRASS tool from
Processing, you will probably see a message saying that it couldn't find
grass70.

Because you're using ubuntugis-unstable, you probably have GRASS 7.2, so
this should be the reason fro the error.

Switching from ubuntugis-unstable to ubuntugis-stable, which has GRASS 7.0,
did the trick for me.

Not sure if there is another way to fix this while using ubuntugis-unstable
/ GRASS 7.2, without compiling QGIS from source.

Any ideas ?"

"More on the same:
After the recent GRASS update, the GRASS modules in Processing Toolbox no
longer worked, giving the error "cannot find grass". My work around is to
set a softlink:
sudo ln -s /usr/bin/grass72 /usr/bin/grass70
Then the GRASS modules work.

There used to be a Processing configuration option to set the path for
different modules. But that seems to be gone now?? So is Processing
checking for the GRASS startup script hardcoded to /usr/bin/grass70? How
can I change that?"