[QGIS-it-user] QGIS le variabili e la privacy

Ivano Giuliano ivano.giuliano a gmail.com
Dom 14 Mar 2021 19:20:30 PDT

Ciao, aggiungo questo :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qgis/QGIS/final-3_12_2/ChangeLog

evidenzio :

<>

Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson a gmail.com>	2020-01-17

    Address review comments, don't store username if
anonymize_saved_projects is true
<>

Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson a gmail.com>	2018-03-20

    Add settings key to anonymize new projects

    Defaults to false, but if set will not automatically set
    metadata for newly created projects such as author
    and creation date.

<>

Saluti

Ivano

*The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telephone
or e-mail and destroy this communication. Due to the way of the
transmission, we do not undertake any liability with respect to the secrecy
and confidentiality of the information contained in this e-mail message.*