[Qgis-psc] Vote about release plan

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Apr 16 12:50:50 PDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Marco Hugentobler <
marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch> wrote:

> ​​
>
> It will be good to have an official PSC decision with voting about it.
> Please give your votes if you agree with skipping 2.10 and go for 3.0 in
> autumn.

I don't feel like I have all the information necessary to understand which
external developments force which moves on us.

Nathan mentioned that there might be a way to have the new composer stuff
without breaking the API by writing wrappers?

I also feel we owe people to some degree when we publish a release schedule
of 2.x until 2016
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/index.html#release-schedule
.

The thought of forcing rewrites of all plugins to Python 3 only 2 years
after the rewrites necessary for the 2.0 release does not give me comfort
either ..

Best wishes,
Anita