[Qgis-psc] outstanding issues

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 14:13:06 PST 2015

Hi Nyall

as reported by Giovanni in the first thread mail and confirmed by
Werner during Hackmeeting... I don't know if they tested in master (I
suppose they did)

Giovanni and Werner have a test data set to stress FTools in the new
geometry engine context. I don't know if they added this test data set
in a issue.
Thre focus of the thread, imho is
1) what to do with the current distributed ftool (How awaring users of problem)
2) plan a solution to fix it

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis