[Qgis-psc] status 2.14 docs?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 03:28:51 PDT 2016

Hi,
Yes I think you can branch the 2.14 doc. I have a last PR I just added that
I'd like to have merged.
There are some pending PR (>5) from 2.14 (especially one I was assigned)
but I won't be really available for QGIS starting this afternoon and for at
least a week. Sorry.

So, to be concurrent to application release, yes I think you can branch and
release the doc as is.

Thanks to all of you for all the work and I hope users will enjoy this new
doc release.

Regards,
Harrissou