[Qgis-psc] QGIS Server funding

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Jul 5 22:42:34 PDT 2017

Hi René,

Your proposal sounds fine for me. Depending on availability of devs you may
also use more than the 3k - there is just the total limit of the 13k - and
our wish that you (the three involved companies) use it for the best
outcome in the project.

I am also not sure how the holiday seasons effects the QGIS server dev
plans? Can the most important task be completed until feature freeze in mid
August? At least the ones who have an effect on API?

Sorry for coming up that late with the financing proposal - we should have
discussed it earlier. On the other hand, earlier in the year, the financial
situation did not look as good as it does now.

Thanks for your reply and communicating your plans,
Andreas