[Qgis-psc] Paid doc reviewers campaign for QGIS 3.0 ?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 05:30:40 PST 2018

Hi Giovanni,

Sorry if it looks like it was against you. That was not my intention, in
any case. We have already chatted about that and I was counting you as a
writer.
My main concern is that we have less active contributors (Doc team has
never been big afaik, that said). Current needs are on reviewing big
changes and having partly done that alone for some weeks, it's not a
pleasant activity, sometimes demotivating (but maybe this is my way of
"working" that doesn't correspond to the current situation). Hence, my idea
was to have some more people (still good to have new blood) with you to
start the process and have more hands to fix the numerous issues that are
already listed.

Regards,
Harrissou