[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [QGIS-Developer] Question about Mac Installer

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Feb 4 06:39:48 PST 2018

HI

I believe it is possible to do that - we would need whoever currently holds the certs to create a provisioning profile for each app bundle that we plan to have…..but my knowledge of the process is quite limited so Larry would need to help us here as to how to go about it. But yes I think it is better for the project if we also can hold a central copy of these certs.