[Qgis-psc] Lack of information about certification program on qgis.org

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:27:56 PST 2019

Hi Michał

You'll be to ehe UserConf, and Kurt too with most of PSC. Does a discussion
group make sense, before, during or after the conference?
We have many of rooms where to meet. during conf, and enough spaces during
hackmeeting.
Kurt will present certification program in his talk during conf.
If you plan a dedicated meeting during hackfest would be better to announce
it in the hakmeeting wiki. Everything can be planned on the fly during the
dev meeting, but knowing this before helps.
add here if you plan to stay during dev meeting:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/22nd-Developer-Meeting-in-A-Coru%C3%B1a,-Spain

just my 2c

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir