[Qgis-psc] Financial warning

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 23:52:39 PST 2019

Hi,

I agree with what was said. I would like to point out that sometimes I
found a bit difficult to find a "nice" bug to fix. I mean, bug report with:

1. quality description and how to reproduce steps (potentially platform)
2. evaluation of how many QGIS users are affected by this bug (let say even
crash/regression in very rarely used code vs some minor bug in some
frequently used code)

I spend significant time staring at the issue tracker and browsing the
issues (and multiply the time spend by number of developers...) . It would
be great to do some kind of voting
for bugs nominated for paid bug-fix program, if something like that is
possible? Nominated bugs should be also properly described, so the
developers just can take them and fix them.

Peter